Keeping teens healthy
The Care-A-Van is a Rural Health Center that provides teen-friendly medical and mental health services to all students at Anna-Jonesboro Community High School, Frankfort High School and Project Echo Alternative School throughout the school year.
- Students under the age of 18 must complete a registration and insurance form, which are available from the school or from Care-A-Van staff. For convenience forms are linked below.
- Medical services are billed to private and state insurance plans.
- Co-payments are billed to families at home. No money is required or accepted at the time of services.
- Billing is handled by SIU Medicine in Springfield, IL.
- Reduced Fee Applications are available on the Van.
Before your visit to the SIU Care-A-Van, please have the proper paperwork printed and filled out.